Friday, October 12, 2007

Day 186 Oct 12 Fri - Bedridden in Bratislava

Scenery of the Dunav
A new Malaysian flag
Gabcikovo hydro dam
Now the water level in the chamber rises up to same level
Cruise ship waiting in the chamber for the water to rise

Happy hour with the students from Canada staying in the same hostel room
Around Bratislava
Road cyclists on their serious training session here
Peter who missed a 5-6 kilo fish
River Dunav , a good spot for the anglers


Today's Temp: 10 - 20c
Today's spending: 729 sk
Total Distance to date: 12151 km
Total spending to date: 1296 sk

Could not get to see much of Bratislava as I was bedridden again by diahoera this morning. I lost my appetile for the food that I cooked normally very good with nothing left,but this time I was struggling even to finish half of it.My body was really weak and find it hard to even walk up the stairs to 3rd floor.So the morning was spent sleeping after taken the pills. By 5 pm feeling a bit better tried walk around the town,surprisingly could not find one internet that can upload the pictures. The weather is really cold with dizzying rain ( or is it snow?) . I noticed I am the only one wearing sleepers on the street! Have a plate of hot rice with some meat & vege in a Vietnamese restaurant for 90 sk . It is a good sign to feel hungry,right?

No comments: