Friday, August 24, 2007

Day 127 Aug 14 Tue - Elista ,It's Hard to say Good-bye

Today's spending: 557 rur
Total Distance to date: 8230 km
Total spending to date: 3213 rur

The plan to leave Elista today at 2 pm did not come true as Heather still busy on writing up her journals before she can upload them to her blog, while I had done mine.So decision is to stay for another day and leave on the 15th morning.There are abt 5-6 internet outlets here,some were slow and the one that we went was really super fast.I normally select which photos to upload first , while loading in progress, then I will do my write ups. The fee is reasonable at 114 rur for 3 hrs ( Rm 16 compared to Rm68 in Kyzylorda). While Heather is busy in internet,I took the opportunity to wander around in town,walk in the park , bazaar,market,the atmosphere here is so peaceful,and from the looks of the people around,everybody seems to be very happy living here.I strongly recommend anyone to visit Elista ,if you happens to be in this part of Russia.

No comments: