Saturday, July 14, 2007

Day 95 Jul 13 Fri - Met up with Heather again in Bishkek

Setting up my tent in the Nomad's Home
Around Bishkek
Guard changing duty at the Kyrgyzstan Square
Around Bishkek
Around Bishkek







Today's spending: 424 som
Total spending to date:6902 som






Knew Heather has arrived in Bishkek from internet email,but she was staying in another Hotel not far away.We met up in Nomad's Home at 6.30pm and went together to town for dinner.Heard 2 bad news on cyclist. First, was the robbing on our fellow cyclist from New Zealand who was abt one week ahead of us. Arnord & Merike were camping on their last day in Kyrgyzstan near Kara Balta. I am glad they still continue to cycle to Shymkent ,that means the injuries is not that serious. Second, is happen to Lindsay,who found his handle bar Ortlib bag was gone with all the valuables while leaving the internet. I hope he will get over this sad moment and get all the replacement done in the shortest time possible. Today I decided to move out from the dorm bed (200 som) to setting up my own tent in the garden (100 som) for better ventilation and comfort. Of course, I can save 100 som per nite.

No comments: